Give notice to vacate
“Once notice is handed in your will be expected to vacate the property on the submitted date by 12PM. Any alterations to this will result in additional charges. When form has been received we will post/e-mail you move out instructions.”
Just a few points before your move out day :)
1) Please ensure that you have informed anyone important of your new correspondence address or that you have notified the Post Office to arrange redirection as we are unable to handle stray mail.
2) After your final rent payment, please ensure that you contact your bank/GoCardless to cancel the standing order as we are unable to do this on your behalf.
3) Please return all keys to our office in an envelope with your name and for the attention of Green Acorn Property (do not put your property address on the envelope) no later than 12pm Keys should be put through the door of 16 Whiteladies Road, which is located next to Tool Station. If the keys are not returned to us on the last day of tenancy you will be charged £50 as per Point 8.14 of your contract (noted on Page 17 and Page 18).
4) Our inventory will then be checked and your deposit returned within 5-10 working days if all is in order.
5) Please use the attached checklist to ensure your property is fully checked/cleaned before vacating. Please ensure you remove your items from fridge/cupboards and clean your respective fridge/cupboard space.
We thank you for your kind attention and we hope you enjoyed your stay at a Green Acorn Property.
Let only fees from £199
Existing landlords can earn a £50 referral fee for every landlord who signs up to our managed services